Sunday, September 28, 2014

Daily Rx: Thanks be to GOD 2 Corinthians 2:14

2 Corinthians 2:14   

King James Version (KJV)

14 Now thanks be unto God, 
which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His knowledg
by us in every place.








FROM THE ''BIBLE''
As long as the day lasts I must carry out the work of the one who sent me; the night will soon be here when no one can work. As long as I am in the world I am the light of the world. John9:4

 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24



Do not labor for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life. John 6:27

And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while.” Mark 6:31

No comments:

Post a Comment